Home > About CLC > History

About CLC


Business history

1901 May Shikajiro Makino founded Makino Enamel Toso Kojo Co., Ltd. in Naka-ku, Nagoya
1945   Factory was damaged during WW2, business temporarily shut down
1954 Mar. Business reopened in Mizuho-ku, Nagoya
1968 Mar. Factory moved to Toyoyama-cho, Nishikasugai-gun, Aichi
1973 Oct. Lubricant coating started
1976 May Lubricant coating business separated from Makino Enamel Toso Kojo Co., Ltd. to form Chubu Lubri-Coating Co., Ltd.
1985 Jun. Makino Enamel Toso Kojo Ltd. reorganized to form Makino Enamel Co.,Ltd.
1988 Apr. Factory moved to Nishiharu-cho, Nishikasugai-gun, Aichi
1993 Jan. Subsidiary company Akros Co.,Ltd. founded in Atsugi, Kanagawa
Development of original product α coat started
1993 Nov. Company name changed from Makino Enamel Co.,Ltd. to CLC Co.,Ltd., integrated the business of Chubu Lubri-Coating Co.,Ltd.
2002 Aug. Subsidiary company Akros Co.,Ltd. moved to Komaki, Aichi
2004 Dec. ISO 9001:2000 Certification acquired
2006 Aug. ISO 14001:2004 Certification acquired
2019 Dec. Inuyama factory started to operate.
Page Top